Maupin Funeral Home was established in Auxvasse, Missouri in 1919 by Hughes Maupin and his son Glen Y. Maupin. The business grew out of a furniture store in Auxvasse. In the 1930’s Hughes and Glen moved to Mokane, Missouri and started Maupin Funeral Home there. Glen moved back to Fulton in the 1940’s and together with his two sons, Gene C. “Jeep” Maupin and Tom Maupin, established Maupin Funeral Home in Fulton.
We still maintain a Funeral Chapel in Auxvasse as well as our newly remodeled facility in Fulton. Though Hughes, Glen and “Jeep” have passed on, the Maupin family tradition of excellent funeral service, dedication, and compassionate care remains our primary focus.